We are inviting entries from children for a poster competition to promote the use of sun care over the forthcoming summer months to protect people from the sun’s harmful effects.
We would be delighted to receive entries from all primary school children. There are two age groups for entry and two winning poster designs will be chosen from each age group.
Ages 5 – 7 years Ages 8 – 10 years
The winning entries will be on the Ipswich and East Suffolk CCG website and used in publicity campaigns across the region to promote the effective use of sun care.
The winners and their parents/carers will be invited to an Ipswich and East Suffolk CCG Governing Body meeting on Tuesday 24 July 2018 held at Kesgrave Community Centre in Ipswich to join in the NHS 70th Birthday celebrations and where they will be presented with a poster sized copy of their winning entry and prize. A representative from the winning schools will also be invited.
In addition, postcards of the winning entries will be designed with informative information on sun care over the summer period for all primary school children and will be sent home in book bags.
The closing date for entries is Monday 4 June 2018, so that children have time to get creative over the Whitsun May half term holidays! Only one entry per child please.
• Posters should be A4 size and can either be drawn or painted using pens, pencils, crayons and paints (no glue and glitter, please). Posters should not include personal information on the front of the poster. The Child’s full name, age and school should be written on the back of the poster.
• Winners will be announced by Monday 25 June 2018
• Winning entries will be used in newspapers, on big posters, postcards and leaflets across Ipswich and East Suffolk.
• By entering this competition, entrants give copyright of their poster to Ipswich and East Suffolk CCG. We regret that it is not possible to acknowledge or return entries
Entries can either be:
• Posted to: Ipswich and East Suffolk CCG, Poster Competition, (FAO Zoe Knight), Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich IP1 2BX
• Or a clear digital picture of the poster can be emailed to:
(Please remember to include the child’s full name, age and school in any email).
Head of Operations
Follow us on Twitter @IESCCG Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook.com/NHSIpswichandEastSuffolkCCG